• Tijd
  • Toon
Clear All
  • stal1n
    • 15-01-2018
    • Rivne

Feeder fishing in the Netherlands in summer 2018

Hi there!

My name is Viktor and I'm from Ukraine. Sorry for my bad English I hope you will understand it.

My friend and I are going to spend summer vacation in the Netherlands. We will live in city Haarlem and our old friend will be our host. The main goal of the trip will be **fishing**. We can choose any dates from June to August for this trip. We will stay for 4-6 days.

I would like to go fishing for:

* Bream
    * Carp
    * Tench
    * Barbus
    * Crucian

I have all equipment for coarse fishing and especially I am a big fun of feeder. And at this point I am not interested in sea fishing at all.

Could you please provide some advice? I know that I need at least a VISpas to fishing and nothing else about conditions and requirements of fishing in the Netherlands.

1. Where to go fishing near Haarlem (Amsterdam)?
    2. Do I have possibility to buy VISpas only for three days or so? I don't need it for year Can I use VISpas with some of local anglers like a guest?
    3. How much approximately will be cost one day of such kind of recreation on special fishing spot?
    4. Is there any chance to fishing at famous Dutch channels? Or I have to consider only ponds?
    5. Do you have any strict prohibitions in your country related to fishing?
    6. Maybe you can provide me some local interesting fish to catch?
    7. My friend ask me to go into your country in middle of June. Is this will be good time for fishing? Or I should consider some other month?

Thanks in advance for any help!
  • ADO69
    Frequent aanwezig
    • 31-01-2013
    • Oudenhoorn

Here is all the info you need: https://www.fishinginholland.nl/english/
    https://www.antjes-creaties.nl/index.php

Reageer

• shfeeder
      no vaste stok no cry
      • 03-09-2008
      • alphen aan den rijn

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door stal1n
      Hi there!

My name is Viktor and I'm from Ukraine. Sorry for my bad English I hope you will understand it.

My friend and I are going to spend summer vacation in the Netherlands. We will live in city Haarlem and our old friend will be our host. The main goal of the trip will be **fishing**. We can choose any dates from June to August for this trip. We will stay for 4-6 days.

I would like to go fishing for:

* Bream
      * Carp
      * Tench
      * Barbus
      * Crucian

I have all equipment for coarse fishing and especially I am a big fun of feeder. And at this point I am not interested in sea fishing at all.

Could you please provide some advice? I know that I need at least a VISpas to fishing and nothing else about conditions and requirements of fishing in the Netherlands.

1. Where to go fishing near Haarlem (Amsterdam)?
      2. Do I have possibility to buy VISpas only for three days or so? I don't need it for year Can I use VISpas with some of local anglers like a guest?
      3. How much approximately will be cost one day of such kind of recreation on special fishing spot?
      4. Is there any chance to fishing at famous Dutch channels? Or I have to consider only ponds?
      5. Do you have any strict prohibitions in your country related to fishing?
      6. Maybe you can provide me some local interesting fish to catch?
      7. My friend ask me to go into your country in middle of June. Is this will be good time for fishing? Or I should consider some other month?

Thanks in advance for any help!
      You can fish in channels like zijkanaal b noord Hollands kanaal ringvaart spaarne Noordzee kanaal.these are all waterss with lots of bream carp etc

Reageer

• Rolla
        Allroundvisser
        • 03-05-2009
        • Ter Apel

@shfeeder;
        I assume you mean canals and not channels. Channels you can watch on your tv.

@stal1n
        In Holland every angler with a Vispas can invite someone to go for fishing for a day. He or she can print a form on the internet and with that form a guest can fish free for a day.

I can understand that approx 30 euros is a lot of money, but you can fish a whole year in a lot of waters through the country. In other countries like Germany, you have to pay for one specific
        water. For example: last year I have visited Germany and I fished in a river called the Weser. I have paid 30 euros for two weeks fishing and I could only fish in one specific part of
        the Weser. That's because every fishing club has it's own part of the water.
        Vaste stok | Match | Feeder

Reageer

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍